Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Service Interuption: NaNoWriMo

At the last minute I was persuaded to take part in the National Novel Writing Month, and so I may not be able to publish at my usual speed. But on the other hand, I should have what we in the academic community call "a shit-ton of new crap," to show you all on a regular basis.

Like now.

Book 1 of my ongoing translation project, The Wizard Diaries. This one won't count for NaNoWriMo, as I started it before November but finished exactly on October 31, but everything after that page officially counts, just so no literary nazis come breaking down my door and finding all the Kevin J. Anderson novels under my floorboards.

EDIT: Yes, I know they don't allow existing works. I don't care. I'm not doing this to win. I'm doing it to write. Anybody who complains can go screw, I'm not doing this to appease them or anyone else. This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment